Head of Field Marketing/Demand Generation FinTech - Frankfurt
Are you an experience Field Marketer or Demand Generator Manager?
Do you have experience creating the strategy for Field Marketing/Demand Generation Campaigns?
Do you have experience working with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo?
Have you been responsible for the Field Marketing Campaigns/Demand Generation Campaigns & their results for the DACH region?
Then this opportunity could be for you!
We are working with a Global FinTech company looking add a Head of Field Marketing/Head of Demand Generation to their Global Field Marketing team based out of their Frankfurt office. This role reports directly to the Director of Field Marketing and will be responsible for the delivering Field Marketing/Demand Generation Campaigns for Germany, The Baltic Regions, Turkey & Greece.
This is a broad and diverse role and needs an experienced marketer to take on this position. You will own the field marketing objective to increase the Field Marketing productivity across all the DACH region.
The remit of this role will encompass supporting the regions in generating qualified leads, coordinating global launches and initiatives and deploying global programs. It also includes identifying and analyzing customer demand, developing global campaigns, contributing to Germany, The Baltic Regions, Turkey & Greece marketing plans.
The business is a global name in FinTech they provide over half of the world's global banks, more than 15 of the top 20 Asset Managers & hundreds of Hedge Funds with software solutions. They are constantly winning awards and have taken home over 40 global FinTech awards in the last year alone.
They are looking for a an experienced Field Marketing/Demand Generation Manager to deliver field marketing/demand generation campaigns across the DACH (Germany, The Baltic Regions, Turkey & Greece)region to hundreds for the top banks. This role will take responsibility for Develop campaigns / marketing initiatives and develop campaign topics and global launch plans based on the needs of targeted buyers across relevant banking and finance segments;
This will be a hands on role where you will have to roll up your sleeves create campaigns, get hands on with Marketing Automation tool (Marketo) and then report on the success of those campaigns. The successful candidate will have to be able to demonstrate both the strategic elements of digital marketing and the ability to get hands on with online marketing activities.
Your deliverables as a Head of Field Marketing/Head of Demand Generation will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Generate an annual marketing plan to meet the specific Regional goals and market opportunity
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to agree marketing priorities and programs and influence deals currently in the pipeline through ongoing marketing activity and accelerate pipeline velocity to speed deal closure and advise stakeholders, including senior Sales executives, on best marketing strategy to drive market growth and Brand impact
- Define which campaigns will deliver results against the overall Marketing plan to achieve desired company results
- Develop campaign topics and plans based on the needs of targeted buyers across relevant banking and finance segments as well as building campaign themes, programs, compelling messages, assets and call-to-action, working with colleagues from Product Marketing, Sales and other areas
- Build an appropriate mix of integrated campaign tactics, including events, round tables, email, webinars, telemarketing, social media, etc, to deliver the Regional campaign goals within the budget allocation and manage multiple suppliers, marketing budget and ensure affective delivery of marketing services as well as follow the correct procurement and finance processes
- Track results; manage the lead qualification and handover process to Inside Sales a report on KPIs including ROMI. Develop ways to continually improve key metrics
- Deliver reports and dashboard using Marketo and Salesforce.
- Strong track record of B2B field marketing and demand generation (especially lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement)
- Experience of market research analytics, strategic planning, campaign development, budget management, events, email and nurturing, digital, social media, etc
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua or the like), and CRM systems is required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and 'all things digital', including marketing automation, lead management strategies (lead scoring, lead nurturing, etc.), CRM systems and sales processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (German and English)
Title: Head of Field Marketing/Head of Demand Generation - FinTech - Frankfurt/Germany
Salary: €70k - €90lk
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com