Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Senior Digital Marketing Executive job based in London for a FTSE 250 consultancy firm, paying up to £40K
Your new company
You will work in the City for a company who are the leader in their field, the organisation is fast paced and dynamic and offers an excellent opportunity for career progression and growth within your own personal role. They operate globally, and have more than 100 offices across the UK.
- Experience with large scale projects, big brands, massive website, etc
- Worked on / owned a lead-gen website (not just brochure-wear)
- CRM tying up to content experience is a must - Marketo ideal but will take Pardot, etc if not
- Good experience of content marketing
- Strong ownership of content, SEO work, page layouts and strategic direction of the site required
- Management of staff ideal but not required
- Be able to own a project and run with it without too much support
- Be confident & presentable to stakeholders
- Highly likely to be measured on leads captured rather than 'deliverables'
- Good knowledge of journeys & user experience, and previous examples of taking a big site and making it better (content, journeys, structure, SEO, etc)
You will be someone who can support and help develop junior members of the team while also getting up to speed with the CMS etc too. Essentially someone that can be confidently left with the website. Additionally, you will be someone who can steer the organisation through the Marketo pilot they are doing next year.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary of up to £40,000 with an excellent flexible benefits package and bonus on top. You will also have the opportunity to play a lead role in a number of crucial initiatives to the organisation, upskilling yourself and gaining exposure throughout the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.