We have an exciting opportunity for an Events Executive to join our Marketing & Sales team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity that will be based in our London office.
Osborne Clarke is a leading International Legal Practice looking after a wide range of commercial clients such as Barclays, Facebook, Siemens and Vodafone. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Our focussed strategy and open culture has been rewarded by winning two prestigious 'Law Firm of the Year' awards in 2015, as well as topping the Roll on Friday 'Firm of the Year' poll for Openness and Management Culture.
What you'll do
Reporting to the Events Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the planning and implementation of the firm's events programme, ensuring it is in line with the firm's strategic priorities and demonstrates maximum return on investment.
More specifically, you will provide support to the Events Manager in delivering the UK events programme and in the preparation of management information behind these events.
You will take ownership of some of the firms in-house events across our London, Bristol and Reading offices; acting as the project co-ordinator: from taking initial brief, agreeing objectives and preparing a cost estimate, through to timely follow up with delegates, providing feedback and recording ROI.
You will also be required to build strong working relationships. This will include building visibility internally and becoming a key point of contact for events, and also maintaining a network of core, quality external supplier
What we're looking for
You will be an enthusiastic, personable Events Executive, or an Events Assistant looking to take the next step in your career. You will also ideally have a proven background working within a legal or professional services environment, although other sectors may be considered.
- Confident communication skills and ability to establish productive relationships with people at all levels.
- A pro-active, flexible approach to work and the willingness to go the extra mile to do a great job.
- Strong understanding of client care and how to deliver this in an events environment.
- Professional, enthusiastic, self-motivated problem solver.
- Ability to record and collate management information accurately.
- Maintains an understanding of the market place and a network of supplier relationships outside of the firm.
- Some experience of food and beverage in an events environment.
- Excellent project management, time management and organisation skills.
- Experience of using CRM databases, ideally including InterAction.
- Experience of using e-marketing software, ideally Vuture Vx.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Products – strong skills in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
To submit your application, please click on the link provided.
Osborne Clarke is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce.