Multimedia / GCI Artist
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious Multimedia / CGI Artist to progress their career with a successful multi-disciplined creative agency based in the East Midlands.
Our client is a full service agency that takes pride in producing fresh ideas and innovative design solutions for a broad mix of international and national clients across print and digital.
For this role you will be an experienced Multimedia / CGI Artist with a minimum of two years commercial experience and with either an agency or busy in-house studio background.
Your portfolio will need to demonstrate well-executed animation and 3D modeling work to a high standard. You will work within the design and digital team, creating work for a range of high profile international clients.
You should be able to “hit the ground running” and be able to offer excellent creative solutions in line with the client brief.
Ideally you should also have some experience of 3D modeling and animations for the property market.
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience and with a relevant Degree qualification
- Portfolio which demonstrates a range of commercial 3D modeling work and animations
- Proficiency in Autodesk 3dsMax
- Ability to render in Corona or Vray to create a photo realistic standard
- In-depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills. You’ll may also be required to attend client meetings and liaise with clients on a regular basis
- Hands on approach – happy to muck in and make the occasional cuppa!
This is an out of town location with a fabulous studio and great collaborative team environment. Access to gym facilities and café are very close by with nearby motorway links.
The business nurtures a great team ethos and regular team building activities and social events.
The occasional pooch may also be on-site to assist with the creative process!
Salary: up to £28,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality