Debit Card Programme Manager - Fintech
An exciting opportunity for a Debit Card Programme Manager to join a leading provider of payment and financial services for Small and Medium Sized Businesses (SMBs).
Through their innovative solutions they aim to democratise money, they help merchants all over the world to connect with more customers, reduce complexity, and grow their business. The debit card gives businesses easy access to the funds in their account, and thereby forms an important part of the UK value proposition for SMBs.
The Debit Card Programme Manager's primary responsibility is managing the Card programme, with a focus on (1) acquiring new customers, (2) growing existing customers and (3) managing the relationship with the strategic partner for the programme. In addition the Card Programme Manager may be assigned to manage additional partnerships and/or initiatives that help sustain or grow their leading position as a provider of financial services to SMBs.
- Programme Management
- Responsible for the overall health and performance of the Card programme and P&L
- Ensure the programme meets or exceeds customer, compliance, legal and brand requirements
- Acquire new customers
- Drive adoption of the Card amongst existing SMB customers.
- Manage existing acquisition programmes and collaborate with marketing to design & launch new campaigns to accelerate growth.
- Manage existing portfolio
- Collaborate with different teams and functions to ensure adequate servicing of existing customers.
- Design and implement initiatives to increase usage amongst existing customers
- Identify and monitor KPIs to track performance of existing customers and identify opportunities for future growth
- Partner management
- Manage the relationship with the card issuing partner
- Liaise between partner and internal teams
- Manage and monitor partner performance through regular business reviews, reporting, service level agreements
- Track record of excellent execution, a hands-on 'get things done' mind set, combined with an eye for detail
- Customer focused, naturally including customer perspective in plans, decisions and actions, always seeking customer feedback
- Ability to work and lead cross-functionally with external and internal teams including Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Legal, Risk, Support and Operations
- Commercially savvy, experienced in building fruitful relationships with external parties
- Energetic and positive, with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter, able to operate independently and be successful with limited need for guidance
- Experience in financial services and/or technology or two-sided networks, and familiarity with the UK Small & Medium-sized Businesses sector a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent