- Job Role
- Software Developer
iOS Developer - Central Manchester - £25-35k (dependent on experience)
Award-winning design and development agency is looking for an iOS Developer, who has worked in Swift, making apps for 6 months minimum.
You will create immersive experiences, working with brands to design and develop iPhone and Android apps for the Phone, TV, and Watch along with bespoke websites. You will be an iOS Developer who will really push the limits of what can be achieved, you'll be somebody who's passionate about mobile apps for iOS and the new possibilities created by the launch of the Apple Watch, Apple TV, and somebody who has an iOS app portfolio which they want to expand even further, exploring the future of all things VR and AI.
Your day to day role will involve developing cutting edge and bespoke iOS apps to the highest possible specification, liaising with the Head of Digital, and Project Manager, and allocating the relevant amount of time to each project as well as helping and supporting the rest of the development team. You'll get 100% support from the agency to help you grow your skills and master your craft, so if you aren't already an expert in everything is the list below - but you're a quick learner and love to develop yourself as well as apps - then don't let that hold you back! Please note an excellent command of English is essential, as well as 6 months' experience of developing apps. Ideally you will have over 1-2 years' experience of developing apps and have worked within a digital agency.
- Building beautiful apps, preferably you'll have experience doing this in Swift.
- Inside and out knowledge of the iOS SDK preferred.
- Cocoapods experienced preferred.
- Experience preferred with Apple developer portal and iTunes connect, releasing and maintaining apps.
- Experience of source control - ideally Git.
- If you have experience of JIRA or similar that would be great too.
- Experience using JSON and REST web services also.