Marketing and Business Development Manager
A Marketing and Business Development Manager is being recruited by my client based in Northamptonshire. This is a brand new position which offers excellent benefits and a very competitive salary.
As a real entrepreneur and business specialist you should have marketing and business development skills and knowledge with all round sector experience.
This role offers real scope to manage the marketing and business development for a well-established organisation. They offer events, seminars, meetings, workshops and local initiatives as a means to develop their business portfolio . You should relish being at the hub of these events and comfortable heading these up. Experience of organising events is essential including: identifying venues, costs and invitations but also identifying which clients and companies these would be suitable for.
• Preparing annual marketing plans for the region
• Performance monitoring reporting on the increase/decrease of business
• Researching company data, ensuing quality of data and ensuring the database is up to date.
• Updating of marketing literature
• Liaising and networking with Business Link and Chamber of commerce etc.
• Identifying and updating the website- SEO, Google Analytics
• Managing social media accounts
• Monitoring competitors
Qualifications skills and experience:
• Marketing degree or CIM
• Events Co-ordination experience
• Graphic design InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred.
• SEO- Digital marketing experience
To discuss your experience in more detail please do send your CV and contact Esther at Satarah Recruitment.