Head of Sales & Marketing - Consumer Health
Head of Sales & Marketing – Consumer Health
- £70,000 - £90,000 Basic Salary
- Company Car/Car Allowance
About our Client:
We are working on behalf of our client for a Head of Sales & Marketing with a hugely exciting, high growth, consumer healthcare business with massive financial backing.
This business are already posting their third year of double digit growth at 21%. With listings in the major multiples and independent customer base and a direct distribution model. The foundations are set to double turnover in 2 years in line with their 5 year growth strategy.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to really accelerate your career, it is an all-encompassing strategic senior role as the lead for sales and marketing function. The business is going through a step change with a new leadership team, so like-minded individuals who want to throw caution to the wind and continue this betterment process are high on the agenda.
About the Role:
The key strategy here for the Head of Sales & Marketing is to rapidly scale the business and increase EBIT so previous examples in a high growth environment would be essential. This business are all about driving full accountability for commercials and growth, this role will be highly rewarding but not for the faint hearted. The team in place are fully on board with this step change so the transition into the environment should be seamless. Promotion to "Directorship" within a 2 year period is the plan with a view to General Manager Level within 5 years, so bring your great mind and you will be rewarded.
If you want to part of an already hugely successful and growing business, then please confidentially get in touch.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for a high calibre consumer goods professional with previous experience in the OTC, Food, Drinks or pharmaceutical market.
This candidate must have prior experience of growing EBIT and real-time examples of successes in NDP listing and change management.
- Experience of dealing with Multiple UK retailers at senior stakeholder level.
- Set standards for change management to all employees across divisions.
- Self-awareness and the ability to gain cross functional support.
- Multi step approach to employee and team engagement.
- Take initiative learn from mistakes and ability to set contingency plans up to safeguard business targets.
- Want to operate in a team friendly open environment.
- Motivate the team and promote performance for the team.
- Accept the need for change & adjustment of processes to best suit your customers
- Ability to try new things and take accountability
- High empathy & support management internally and externally with customers
- Identify positives and limitations in organisational structure and be prepared to challenge or promote them
Previous man management is a must as the strong team here need a leader who will join them on this hugely exciting journey.
The ideal Head of Sales and Marketing:
- Is someone who will challenge thinking.
- Is solutions orientated and drives collective and individual responsibility in their teams.
- A real strategist and customer focused person who has fantastic interpersonal skills to manage both internal and external relationship is key.
If you are looking for a real exciting change and want a business hell bent on looking at the bigger picture then please do get in touch. This is a real opportunity for you to accelerate your career with a modernising and forward thinking company backed by one the biggest brands in the world.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / email@example.com