A stylish British heritage clothing brand based in West London is looking to engage a data savvy Customer Analyst.
Working closely with the Lead Customer & Web Analyst and utilising a range of marketing tools, the Customer Analyst will be responsible for analysing all sources of store and website CRM data (inclusive of customer/ engagement, transactional, product data) to identify opportunities and key trends, to be turned into actionable insights
Supporting the Customer/Web analytic teams and wider business, your analysis of areas such as (but not limited to): social media trends, customer sales, direct mail performance, purchasing behaviours, email performance, web traffic, user behaviour, will drive KPI’s, recommendations and continuous improvement of the businesses working practises.
Who you will be:
- Degree level in a numerate subject preferably Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- Excel guru (excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- A budding Statistician (Statistical background and comfortable using models and techniques as part of your daily actions)
- Highly interpersonal - working well with others in a team environment (but also able to operate efficiently and effectively autonomously)
- Curious, inquisitive, proactive, organized, and methodical and have a passion for problem solving
- Clear communicator (with the ability to take complex business problems and present information/ insights that is clear and actionable)
- Knowledge of FastStats, Google Analytics (would be an advantage)
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this newly created, career challenging and developing role, please call Nichol on 0207 759 7308 for more info… and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org