Digital Artworker - Manchester - £20-25k + benefits
Well-respected creative agency, who work across integrated projects, but with a specific focus on digital design, is looking for a Digital Artworker to join their creative team.
You will be responsible for artworking requirements, from developed creative content and collateral, under the guidance of the creative director and senior creatives. You will be an experienced artworker, who can apply creativity within a design framework and brand guidelines, moving with pace and a high level of constancy and accuracy.
You will possess the following skills:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills - this role will be required to collaborate closely with project managers and clients.
- Accuracy and attention to detail - a creative eye is essential.
- Ability to be creative within the parameters of specific client requirements.
- Able to artwork creatively
- Digital skills, including familiarity with HTML
- Some animation & AV skills would be a bonus
- Excellent typesetting skills.
You will have extensive skills in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator. You'll need strong understanding in the use of brand assets along with best practice in streamlining requirements and outputs efficiently. Agency-side experience is a distinct advantage and potentially a pre-requisite, depending on the level of candidate applications. You will be familiar with all stages of the production process, including preparing and sending artwork for use across the web and beyond.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected agency, working on interesting projects for big-brand clients.