Digital Creative Director
Digital Creative Director - Manchester - £50-60k+
Well-respected creative agency in central Manchester, whose output is integrated but predominantly digital, is looking for a Creative Director to join their board.
This is an operations board position, within a progressive and growing agency group. They are looking for a talented creative director to help drive and nurture the business forward from a creative landscape. You will be in charge of a team of 8 creatives across multi-disciplined client teams. Clients will work across different industries and interests. As a result, you need to be an expert not only in the creative process, but in selling your ideas and concepts to clients.
As the Creative Director you will have the attributes of a great leader, with the ability to maximise the growth and development of the creative teams:
- An intimate understanding of commercial creativity across all output channels with a heavy bias towards digital and web.
- A strong understanding of brand development, the digital landscape and multichannel marketing concepts.
- Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike, with the ability to present compelling creative in-line with client requirements and expectations.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a progressive creative director who has a clear grasp on the evolving creative landscape that evolves beyond 2D design principles. By continually building and strengthening the creative team, you will be responsible for developing a best-in-class creative profile for the business, in-line with commercial growth expectations, producing consistently great work across the agency.
As a growing agency group, there is a clear pathway for further progression to an executive position, as the agency grows through its progressive and strategic development plan.