Partner Marketing Manager, Technology, East Midlands, £35k
3 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
We are working with a rapidly growing technology/telecoms business as they build their marketing team.
They are looking to add an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to the team who will be responsible for the management and execution of channel B2B marketing campaigns across multiple city projects.
This role will suit an individual with a background in B2B marketing (ideally technology or telecoms) with a proven track record in executing multi-channel, on and offline, marketing campaigns.
- To develop and manage partner / reseller marketing relationships within allocated towns and cities and manage all local channel marketing activities
- Planning, delivery, optimisation and evaluation of B2B lead generation campaigns (direct mail, email, online, advertising, events, PR, social media)
- Creation and in life management of compelling and effective marketing collateral to support commercial objectives (presentations, landing pages, email campaigns, print, video)
- Management and optimisation of marketing campaign budgets and allocation of spend to meet lead generation and sales targets
- Administrative duties including lead & data management, website management and reporting
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in marketing in a B2B environment (ideally within the telecoms or technology sectors)
- Proven track record in executing multi-channel, on and off-line, marketing campaigns to generate leads (e.g. direct mail, email, events, social media etc.)
- Effective management of in-channel marketing/co-marketing activities and client relationships
- Excellent copywriting skills with experience in collateral creation
- An interest in and working knowledge of telecoms technologies
- Experience in several of the following software applications & online services would be highly desirable; Pardot, SalesForce, WordPress, Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign, LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Hootsuite
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Marketing qualification or proven skills
- Design qualification or proven skills
- Ability to travel around your region and to head office in London (ideally with own car)
Please apply for more details!
Apply for Partner Marketing Manager, Technology, East Midlands, £35k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly