Content Editor - Media
- Market leading publication
- Fantastic team and culture
- Peterborough, Cambs
- £Excellent + Great benefits with a culture to match
Are you a passionate web editor looking for your next challenge?
Work for the UK’s biggest parenting advice website!
- Responsible for creating, commissioning, and editing engaging and informative content for the UK’s mums and mums-to-be.
- Offering mums support from pregnancy to entering preschool.
- Visit commercial clients on a regular basis.
- Attend trade shows with the commercial teams, developing and enhancing important relationships with advertisers.
- Able to join parenting conversations, providing thought-provoking discussion points, keeping up-to-date with parenting trends, extending the title’s brand awareness and spreading the title’s 'support from the start’ brand message.
- Top-quality web editor.
- Full of ideas on how to engage with mums on social media.
- Keen to build long-lasting relationships with clients.
- At ease with SEO, optimising a huge archive of content.
- Keen user of Google Analytics.
- Sharp writing and editing skills are a must, an eye for detail, and be comfortable with HTML.
Please do call and apply via the link in the ad, look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Google Analytics