Senior Business Development Pitch Executive
- Support colleagues on pitches across all practice sectors and groups.
- Manage client development initiatives within the target client programme.
- Manage pitches for sector clients.
- Assess and develop opportunities in order to enhance international and cross-practice cooperation for business development purposes.
- Minimum of 2 years business development experience is required (a professional services background is desirable).
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Must be willing to travel, as some international trips may be undertaken.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong networking skills, with notable evidence of developing business and client relationships.
- Flexibility is needed, as additional hours on occasion will be required.
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK750998 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.