Email Marketing & CRM Executive
- Exciting opportunity to work for an industry-leading cosmetic and medical treatment company
- Ownership of end-to-end email marketing campaigns for the organisation
- Well respected premium brand, with their HQ in the heart of London
The Role: This is a great opportunity for an established marketer to join an industry-leading cosmetic and medical treatment company. The Email Marketing and CRM Executive will focus on increasing retention and minimising lost conversions through email campaigns. With an aim to improve customer loyalty, the successful candidate will concentrate on both new and existing customers to increase engagement in order to promote purchases of further treatments. The Email Marketing and CRM Executive will be responsible for initiating and managing the company's email campaign and database and will therefore have previous experience developing email marketing campaign strategies in a high volume B2C organisation.
- Manage email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, segmentation, split testing, execution, reporting and optimisation
- Maintain the campaign calendar and briefing processes to create clear campaign objectives
- Manage automation processes using dotmailer and a personalised CRM system
- Use email campaigns to minimise lost conversions through enquiries and repeat business
- Maintain targeted customer segments for relevant communication and campaigns
- Track, monitor and analyse email campaigns looking at open-rates and click-through-rates to guide improvements
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish effectiveness
- Present reports and findings to the wider marketing team
- Liaise and manage relationships with external developers
- Creating a monthly newsletter
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2-3 years' marketing experience delivering strategic email campaigns
- CRM management experience
- A solid understanding of automation processes
- Experience in a high volume B2C environment
- Knowledge of various with web analytics tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to produce relevant and engaging copy
- An understanding of developing html
- Creative flair with an understanding of Photoshop or InDesign (desirable)
- An analytical approach to monitoring email campaigns
- Ability to create reports and present findings
- Relevant UK experience
The company: With treatment centres across the UK, this industry leading beauty and cosmetic company offer their patients a wide range of specialist treatments and procedures. Having provided over 30 years of innovative and quality service to their patients, they are now looking for an Email Marketing and CRM Executive to join their expanding team to increase both new and existing customer engagement.
- Salary: £28,000-32,000
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Discounts on non-cosmetic treatments
Location: The role of Email Marketing and CRM Executive Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.