Digital Marketing Executive
3 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Sales & Digital Marketing Executive
Spanish Law firm Fuster & Associates providing legal and tax services to international clients on the Mediterranean coast, seeking a Sales and Digital Marketing Executive being responsible for implementing an online marketing strategy to generate leads and generate sales.
Day to day this will include the planning, execution and measuring of all e-mail marketing campaigns,web, SEO, social media and display advertising , with a focus on driving efficient processes and improving customer engagement. You will take ownership of the website, blog, news, social media presence and weekly newsletters; requiring you to apply creativity and innovation to keep content engaging. You will need to work with external agencies so you written and verbal communications will need to be outstanding.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of a years’ experience in a successful digital marketing function ideally within the overseas property market or legal services. They will have proven HTML email design skills and hands-on experience using enterprise email marketing platforms for campaign execution and reporting. Copywriting and proof-reading skills are essential.
- This role is responsible for the end-to-end production process for digital campaign emails -, writing copy, email build, testing, sign off and final deployment..
- Create highly personalised, automated lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Production of weekly campaign reports.
- Adoption and development of a test and learn strategy to optimise digital marketing effectiveness.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- At least 1 years’ experience working within a successful digital marketing function
- HTML email design skills including responsive design and personalisation
- Copywriting and proofreading skills
- Commercially focused and results driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A flexible, friendly and approachable disposition with a can-do attitude
- Ideally you will have a background in marketing within a professional services firm as well as experience of using a CRM system. You should also have excellent copy writing skills as well as experience of using social media.
- Experience executing online campaigns including SEO, PPC and Google AdWords
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly