Campaign Marketing Manager
3 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketer with B2B campaign experience
- Working for a market-leading, international media organisation
- Ownership of both marketing strategy and tactical execution for a world-leading portfolio of events
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an established marketer to join a globally recognised media and events organisation to work on the strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns. The Campaign Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and delivering integrated marketing campaigns through a email, social, and various other digital channels. The innovative campaigns will generate new leads and increase delegate attendance to the portfolio of international events. The Campaign Marketing Manager will also be expected to increase engagement with influential guests to ensure optimum attendance.
- Creation of campaign marketing strategy for the portfolio of events including large scales conferences
- Execute integrated campaigns across email, social media, display, SEO and PPC advertising
- Maintain and update the company website including creating landing pages
- Use web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to monitor performance of event websites
- Manage relationships with external marketing partners such as publishers and associations
- Engage with influential guests to guarantee and drive delegate attendance
- Create content and write copy for email campaigns and training websites
- Ensure consistency of the brand and messaging
- Contribute to the database build
- Monitor schedules during event promotions
- Analyse all campaigns making insights to drive future campaigns
To apply to the role of Campaign Marketing Manager, you MUST have:
- A minimum of 2 years' practical knowledge of planning and implementing fully integrated B2B campaigns
- Digital marketing skills across email, social media, Google AdWords and website
- Experience managing and developing a database
- Strong analytical skills and know key marketing statistics
- Been involved in writing strategic marketing plans
- Ability to handle marketing budgets
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence and ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Experience marketing large-scale events
The Company: This leading organisation is a FTSE 250 Global Media Company, operating across nearly 50 countries and employing nearly 10,000 people. They have a product portfolio including online business information, media solutions, conferences, exhibitions and publications, and are now looking for an ambitious Campaign Marketing Manager to join their expanding workforce.
The Package for Campaign Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £30,000-33,000
- Bonus & Benefits
Location: The position of Campaign Marketing Manager will be based in the Central London area.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Campaign Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly