Digital Campaign Project Manager -Huge Agency- London - £30-38K
To work with and support the Senior Project Management and Account Teams managing digital advertising projects, helping them to achieve the Company's business objectives, goals and targets through the adoption of correct workflow processes and procedures across the allocated account/s.
Part of a busy production team dedicated to consistency and quality across clients digital branded advertising across a range of deliverables.
Actively working to improve processes and client relationships and having full ownership of areas of responsibility.
Project and Workflow Management
- Taking briefs in form of media schedules, reviewing and feeding back to media agency to clarify any unclear or missing specifications.
- Prepare and brief in work into design team ensuring they have everything required to complete the work.
- Keep production team up to date regarding production plan, status and upcoming work to ensure all requirements and deadlines are met to a high standard.
- QA of all produced material against brand guidelines and checklists relevant for account and campaign.
- Delivery of approved assets according to required specifications.
- Provide feedback and report issues to senior members of the team for ongoing and completed projects to ensure regular reviews and ongoing improvements are made to the account.
- Be proactive with day-to-day account decisions
- Run the team and production and make account and production specific decisions when relevant to ensure the least disruption to production workflow while the Senior Project Manager is absent.
- Challenge current ways of working/processes and feedback ideas regarding improvement to senior Project Manager for team to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure all late briefs or requirements are discussed with all relevant team members before committing to client.
- Be a calm and respected member of the production team.
of account handling in a digital/creative or branded environment