Sales & Business Development Manager
- Job Role
- Business Development Director
A luxury property managment company with private equity backing are looking to hire a Senior Sales Manager to join their business in West London. Specialising in the niche sector of high end student accommodation, the company has attracted a wide array of global clientele and seen phenomenal growth.
After a successful expansion in Europe, the start-up enterprise is hoping to increase their UK estate to seven properties by the end of the year and need a Senior Sales Manager to create their business development function. The company boasts a forward thinking, entrepreneurial environment and this position the ideal platform for an autonomous, ambitious individual looking to build out and manage a successful team.
The principle responsibilities of the role include:
* Strategy: forecasting and budgeting throughout the sales cycle
* Organisation: recruiting team members, implementing KPI structures, PMS system and CRM
* Product Systems Knowledge: becoming a super-user of Salesforce and in turn training new members
* Account Management: building and nurturing fruitful business relationships with agent partnerships and with key investors
* Execution: oversee training of tours to enable conversion
* Acquisitions: be forward thinking and seek out commercial opportunities
The ideal candidate should:
* Have a strong business development, sales or marketing background with notable achievements
* Be extremely comfortable in a client facing role
* Have a strategic mind and commercial acumen shown through previous achievements
* Be extremely diligent and prepared to work hard
* Have experience managing large teams
* Be knowledgeable of Salesforce
The company offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
Please apply below with an updated CV.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Sales & Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly