Head of International Partnerships
London based with extensive travel
Our award winning Thomas Cook Media & Partnerships team create cutting edge campaigns for travel-related partners, with digital at the core. We deliver cross division & cross market campaigns that work. We're looking for someone to lead the line with third party brands and media agencies, building on our existing business and taking this proven model to every travel-related brand and media agency.
- Horizontal management of in-market third party media sales personnel and revenues and profits.
- Drive incremental bottom-line revenue through international and local multi-platform sales to third party brands, through pitching and modelling campaigns across Thomas Cook owned channels and beyond.
- Build relationships with local markets to deliver them incremental revenue, ensure smooth campaign delivery and establish reporting processes.
- Develop and maintain best-in-class account management, service and delivery for our partners.
- Interface with creative solutions, planning and performance team to drive best in class campaigns and results.
- Report market by market revenue forecasts to Group Head of Media & Partnerships on a monthly basis based on existing funnel process.
What we're looking for
You'll be a successful sales director with experience working for a consumer media owner, driving commercial success, including new commercial ideas/revenue streams. Your sales ability will be second to none with the ability to engage with, pitch to and win business at a senior level. You'll be experienced selling creative multi-platform campaigns to brands and media agencies, have a deep understanding of media platforms/opportunities and data-driven campaigns with and established relationships with top tier media agencies.