Head of Online Marketing - Lagos, Nigeria
We are recruiting for a Head of Online Marketing to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
The position is working for a growing land based retail sportsbetting and gaming operation who are looking to move into an online presence. The business is currently 40 employees, including a large number of expats, but is growing to over 100 in the next 6 months.
The package will include at attractive tax efficient basic salary + accommodation + driver.
- Develop and deliver a digital and on-line acquisition strategy to deliver profitable customer acquisition across all channels – including digital acquisition affiliates, PPC, display, SEO, customer referral, consumer PR, offline advertising and retail promotions.
- Produce and manage the technical roadmap for the development of new technology to support the acquisition channels.
- Responsible for developing the Acquisition Budget and Forecast proposals.
- Responsible for selecting and managing appropriate 3rd parties/agencies to assist in the delivery of the marketing strategy
- Develop new channels, partnerships, affiliates and generate new business opportunities.
- Responsible for regular reporting on performance of all marketing activity and delivering
- presentations and insight to the relevant business stakeholders
- Be able to analyse performance, including CLTV and ROI and optimise the marketing investment accordingly.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant media channels
- Manage current and develop new relationships with media and affiliate partners.
Experience & skills;
- 3-5 years’ experience of internet marketing, agency or client-side
- Very strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Good technical knowledge of marketing tools.
- Extensive experience of all marketing channels with a primary focus on digital marketing channels
- Experience in developing and executing media plans supported by strong creative executions
- Experience in directly managing and working with media, marketing and creative agencies
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once
- Experience of managing/auditing media and media agencies preferable