Account Executive - Sevenoaks, Kent - £20,000 to £25,000
I am working with a leading Digital Agency that is on the lookout for an Account Executive to join the team. The agency work across digital, creating websites and apps, online content, digital campaigns and search projects for a wide range of clients and brands from multiple sectors. They are growing rapidly and as such need to add to the client services team, they are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a passion for digital and the confidence to build strong, long term client relations.
As Account Executive your role will be fast paced and varied, supporting the more senior client service team in building and maintaining agency client relations, managing the delivery of projects and campaigns, and developing and building new revenue streams for the agency. You will get the chance to be heavily involved in all aspects of projects, keeping clients up to date with project progress as well as developing time plans and scheduling project delivery. You will have the chance to get involved in the initial strategy phase of projects, developing digital strategy for clients and helping them understand how new technology and emerging trends can benefit them.
This is an Account Executive role where you will be expected to get stuck in, lending a hand in all aspects of agency life and as such will get plenty of opportunity to really develop your skills.
Ideally candidates should have 1+ year agency experience and an interest and understanding of digital marketing campaigns and technologies, previous experience client handling will be beneficial but candidates could come from a more project management focussed background.
Responsibility will include:
- - Supporting senior team members
- - Answering client questions and queries
- - Keeping client up to date with project progress
- - Scheduling time with studio
- - Forecasting, prioritising projects
- - Working with client to understand requirements
- - Briefing internal team, working with technical and creative teams
- - Presenting to clients
- - Budgeting
- - Contracts and statement of work documents
- - Managing some smaller projects independently
- - Attending client meetings
- - 1+ year agency experience
- - Good communication skills
- - Ability to explain and delivery insights and recommendations for clients
- - Diplomatic and persuasive
- - Problem Solver
- - Creative thinker
- - Interest in digital marketing
- - Understanding of digital marketing strategy
- - Ability to build rapport with clients
- - Computer literate
- - Enthusiastic, hardworking, entrepreneurial!
This is a great opportunity to work at a growing agency where you will get the chance to be heavily involved in all aspects of agency life, develop new skills and over time become an integral member of the client service team. If you are interested please do get in touch to discuss further.