Mobile Marketing Manager
The role will report directly into the AVP of Traveller Engagement and you will be responsible for implementing innovative marketing strategies to increase the engagement of eligible tax-free shoppers in using the Global Blue brand.
Primary activities will focus on mobile marketing opportunities and the development and execution of campaigns to the APAC traveller.
You will be responsible for:
- Deliver key campaigns to support the local APAC business
- Deliver key campaigns to reach the international traveller at destination using appropriate channels
- Implement campaigns that touch travellers in "mobile moments" (SMS, Locations services, geo fencing, push notifications)
- Data analysis of acquisition channel performance
- Work with country marketers to support approved acquisition campaigns
The successful candidate will come from a consumer facing organisation and will have experience in delivering customer centric online products in the mobile space and campaigns that have used targeted channels to reach the APAC customer.
You will have:
- 3+ years experience in consumer facing digital platforms
- Developed a mobile app strategy
- Experience with SMS, push notifications, geo location
- Understand mobile technology and marketing
- Demonstrable experience in delivering full life cycle digital campaigns that drive awareness, acquisition, engagement and conversion