Our international client, a global brand proud of their UK heritage are looking for a creative, passionate Magento Developer with excellent attention to detail to take a role with exciting possibilities in a growing team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintain smooth running of the company website, troubleshooting any technical issues
- Explore new technical and creative ways to improve consumer journey on the business website
- Utilise data to influence decision making processes online
- Interpret website creative design changes and implement into the site
- Implement new page design for product launch campaigns
The position will report directly to the Head of eCommerce and sit within a very creative, experienced and professional marketing team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- Ideally at least 3+ years commercial experience of Magento
- Passion for developing cross-platform mobile applications or sites (responsive design)
- Intimate understanding of the Magento structure.
- Appreciation of site speed optimisation and the latest techniques.
- Knowledge of MS Nav a plus
- Has an understanding of pixel tracking and web reporting tools
- Proven Track Record in delivering Magento Developments and Case Studies
- Photoshop Exp. to handle graphic creation.
- Worked with Multiple Payment Gateways inc. PayPal, Sage Pay and Apple Pay
- Have some experience and open opinions on seo
- Be design led
- Want to be the best in their field
- Have aspirations beyond limitations
- Work part of a team
If you have creative flair and like to think outside the box when faced with a challenge, this fresh opportunity could be right for you