Hampshire, commutable from: Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester
Our client, a fantastic company within the leisure sector are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to implement their Tourism Strategy. You will work with the Senior Marketing Manager to grow sales in line with agreed targets. The position will require someone with a 'can do' attitude, the ability to build relationships and the skills to work across a variety of media channels to maximise the success of all marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant
- Manage relationships with third parties
- Understand the different customer segments
- Deliver the right message at the right time to drive visitor numbers and spend
- Propose new media opportunities based on the customer profile
- Ensure that the team are aware of the budget position to target on a monthly basis
Skills required of the Marketing Assistant
- Strategic Skills
- Energy and drive
- Personal and Interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Operating skills
- Degree calibre or similar
- Marketing experience within a consumer facing environment
- Marketing qualification
- Very strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Digital marketing skills and experience: Content management, email marketing and Photoshop
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and supportive company! If you're looking for a new challenge, then please apply now!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.