Head of Content
(Job title) Head of Content
- Strong content experience for a consumer brand
- Excellent opportunity to plan and implement a content strategy
- Build the brand's tone of voice
The Role: This is a great opportunity for a Head of Content to own and develop the brand's content strategy, both on and offline. The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Director to define the content strategy and provide insight and guidance on how to best communicate with their customers via their website, direct mail and collateral. Working closely with the SEO team, you will ensure content is SEO-friendly, as well as engaging and in line with company's tone of voice. The successful candidate will also manage a creative content team.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a strong background in building and executing content plans for a consumer-centric organisation
- Be degree educated
- Have a strong grasp of the consumer retail market
The Company: With a colourful and growing brand, having just acquired one of their competitors, this company are looking for an equally colourful character to help revolutionise their content activity.
The Package for the Head of Content:
- Salary: £55-60,000
- Bonus: YES
- Benefits: Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Head of Content is based in the Enfield area.
If this vacancy is of interest, please email us.
If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham or London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.