Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Prescot, Merseyside, L34 4AN
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
Contract Type: Perm / Full time
All CVs to –
One of the UK’s most recognised and exciting tourist attractions is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive based in Prescot, Merseyside to join its expanding team.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, your duties will include:
- Creation of email campaigns.
- Copy creation for digital marketing channel.
- Managing online advertising campaigns.
- Delivery of social content and tone of voice creation.
- Blog, web video and email content.
To be a successful Digital Marketing Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a digital marketing role.
- Experience of email campaign creation using automated software e.g. Mailchimp.
- An expert across social media channels.
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS systems.
- Basic experience with Photoshop or similar image editing software.
- Experience of email campaign creation and management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- A full driving licence and access to their own car as this role involves collecting content from a nearby sister office which is only accessible with a vehicle.
- A good understanding of SEO and how it shapes content production.
- Experience of analysing Google analytics to form recommendations for change.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be working 40 hours per week, working 5 days in every 7.
In return, the Digital Marketing Executive will receive a salary of £18,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience.
First stage interviews will be held on Wednesday 30th November.