Trade Marketing Manager
Your new company
A start up FMCG confectionery company is looking to grow their business and hire a Marketing Manager within the team. The company started 3 years ago and is rapidly growing. A small close knit team based in Euston is looking for someone with FMCG experience.
Your new role
- Increasing sales in current stores through:
- POS - Promotions - Sampling - Store positioning
- You will work with the sales account managers to increase store sales.
- Create 1-2 campaigns a year through customer or stores.
- Responsible for analysing and reporting and demonstrate ROI.
- You will put in place a marketing strategy for the business and present to the board.
- You will manage a junior marketing executive who will be responsible for creative marketing (social media, shows, print etc).
- Attending and organising trade shows and sampling days in stores.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have experience in the FMCG industry.
- You must have a knowledge of trade marketing.
- Ideally experience in budget management and P+L.
- People management would be desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to join a growing FMCG company, a competitive salary and excellent holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.