Global Head of Marketing
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that drives new sales leads and increases the mindshare of the products and services.
- Work closely with the sales teams collaborating on strategy implementation.
- Develop and implement robust metrics and KPIs to measure the ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure optimal use of marketing funds to deliver the greatest ROI possible.
- Delivery of all day-to-day marketing communications activity in conjunction with management team agreed objectives.
- To coordinate and develop all marketing collateral including brochure material, case studies, fliers, website content and newsletters including copywriting.
- Develop and implement comprehensive and effective social media marketing plan which drives lead generation and website traffic.
- To liaise, regularly, with Chief Marketing Officer to ensure coordination and implementation of Group marketing and brand strategy.
- To develop and coordinate a calendar of exhibition and attendance.
- To coordinate requirements for and attend events and exhibitions.
- Significant experience in software product marketing and strategy.
- Global experience would be an advantage, but this is not essential.
- Track record of designing and implementing a global marketing strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in and knowledge of the energy sector would be an advantage but not essential.
- Proven track record in the delivery of marketing projects and campaigns.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Confident, self motivated and demonstrates initiative.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.