Digital Marketing Executive
Essential is a manufacturer of personalised clothing and apparel. We hold the brand license for ‘Crufts’ and ‘The Kennel Club’, for whom we sell a range of clothing & gifts to the consumer, via our website www.CruftsOfficialShop.com.
We are looking for a motivated, creative and digitally native marketer to work closely with our MD, to help grow our ecommerce department. Someone who can think ‘outside the box’ and take a differentiated approach to drive customer engagement, retention and increase loyalty to result in increased revenues and margins.
- Digital / Online Marketing
- Social Media
- You will be a proven digital marketer with strong commercial acumen having both web and ecommerce experience.
- Demonstrable experience across PPC, SEO, eCRM, Social Media, and Customer experience.
- Minimum 1 year digital marketing experience
- Google Analytics and WMT experience
- Assist with website development and design
- Identifying issues on the website (and other online platforms) and resolution of same
- Lead our social media accounts with stunning content that is distinctive to our brand
- Create and develop content which aligns with the brand
- Monitor, analyse and report on digital campaigns, customer engagement and other campaigns as required
- Research new ways to improve or add value to analytics reports.
- Be able to create, build and develop PPC, SEO, display / social advertising and content campaigns
- Project management as required
- Keeping abreast of latest trends in the digital arena
This is only the start – we will be open to any other ideas you have!
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly