INSIGHTS MANAGER - Digital / Online Advertising
A global online retailer and leading digital innovator, has created an exciting new opportunity for an analytical Insights Manager (Digital/Online Advertising), within their Tokyo (Japan) offices.
As an Insights Manager, you will be a data-driven consultant, with strong analytical and quantitative skills within the advertising domain, able to develop products that will allow advertisers to clearly understand the impact of their online marketing strategies and demonstrate the effectiveness of utilising cross/multiple channels and the impact this will have on improving future campaigns.
You will be responsible for managing relationships with multiple Tier1 advertisers, within an exciting emerging market to ensure two key elements:
- Leverage a suite of targeting and analytics products; collaborate with various teams within the media group to service clients throughout the entire campaign cycle (pre/mid/ post campaign)
- Work with various internal stakeholders (Product/ Data Science, etc.) to advise on new targeting /analytics and measurement products that will best utilise the media groups rich data on behalf of the relevant advertisers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Scheduled Business Reviews with advertisers (C-level)
- Create and demonstrate custom research/ tools that showcase the media groups targeting and insight capabilities
- Development, growth and implementation of existing products and new product roadmaps (R&D)
- Custom analytics and reporting
- Working with advertisers to categorise; define and shape, test and learn plans.
Who will you be:
Ideally educated to degree level (preferably within the analytics field - Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or Finance)
Advanced Excel skills and a good understanding of statistics (correlation, distribution, regression)
Experienced data mining, statistical analyses, predictive modeling & SQL / Tableau skills
Strong stakeholder management, consultation and client facing skills
Demonstrable experience within a digital advertising or e-commerce business
You will play a key role in supporting online brand effectiveness and sales impact for premium advertisers.
Applicants must be fluent in both Japanese and English (written & verbal) and able to demonstrate knowledge and familiarity with local business etiquette.
Job ref: JPN-45138
If you feel you have the relevant experience, thirst for an innovative and challenging position and a move to the country infamous for its Sushi, Temples, Samurai, Cherry blossom, Anime/Manga and much, much more are next on your to do list!!! please don’t hesitate to get in contact for more information or apply online.