Marketing Manager - B2B / Professional Services / £45-55K
My Client is an exciting growing organisation offering professional legal services into the financial market space. Covering all areas of law within the financial world my client has seen exceptional growth over the last few years; Due to this continued growth and with ever more desire to continue dominating their market space, my Client is now seeking a proactive, knowledgeable and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager to help further grow the business.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the key Directors and the Marketing Director as well as managing up to 5 staff within the marketing division in order to develop the online and offline marketing strategy. This position will see the Marketing Manager creating and implementing effective integrated communications across the full marketing mix incorporating the following:
* Brand: Brand guidance and guardianship (visual and written)
* Digital: Website and app development, digital display, media partnerships, analytics
* Collateral development (including copy-writing): Corporate literature, branded goods, pitch support
* Marketing planning: Insight and market research, coherent strategy
* Communications: PR, Social Media, Internal Communications - strategy and execution as well as Agency selection and management
* CRM management: Contact management, Campaign management, Key Client plans, E-mail marketing
* Events, conferences and sponsorships
* Reporting and dashboards
For this role, my client is looking for an experienced Marketing professional, ideally someone who is looking to take a step up or who is looking to move into a growing organisation where they have more autonomy and control over the full marketing function. Ideally looking for some who has a passion for entrepreneurial businesses as my client is a medium sized growing company so need an individual who has a dynamic and flexible working attitude. The successful candidate will show a proven track record in developing successful communication campaigns across digital and offline channels as well as having experience across email marketing platforms and event management skills. The successful candidate will have helped to manage staff at some point in their career.
My Client is offering a basic salary of £45-55K depending on your level of experience. Based from a prime location in London you will be working from luxurious offices in a relaxed and friendly environment. As this is a growing company, there is a real opportunity to grow and develop with the company. If you feel that this is the next step for your career, then apply today for an instant and private discussion about this opportunity in more detail.