CRM Manager - Digitally Led Publisher
Want to work for a digitally led publisher?
Do you have previous experience in online marketing, CRM or email marketing experience?
Salary to £40,000 depending on experience + bonus at 20%
The CRM Manager is a key player and will help plan and be responsible for all CRM activity. You will sit in a flat structure, and have lots of influence across big, established brands.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Design the CRM strategy, including customer retention and acquisition strategy, customer segmentation and key messaging to meet agreed KPIs and targets.
- Develop customer behaviour-targeted email and push notifications programmes, devise strategies for optimising the data capture of email and app user subscribers so as to optimise list growth.
- Provide extensive CRM campaign reporting, data insight and analysis of customer behaviour so as to improve content and frequency and to feed into future campaigns.
- Track and monitor past and current campaign performance and customer behaviour to recommend strategies and campaigns to increase loyalty and engagement.
Desired skills and experience
- A self-starter attitude – ready to seize opportunities and make opportunities without having to be told.
- Capable of translating complex issues and findings into layman’s term.
- Experience of analytical tools such as Apteco Faststats, Adobe Site Catalyst, SailThru Retention and Google Analytics would be advantageous though not essential.
- 2 years of previous experience working for a publisher
- Proven project management skills. Demonstrated attention to detail in dealing with complex projects and time-sensitive deliverables.