Don't give up on your New Years resolution just yet! This is the chance to grow your career with a top eCommerce retailer based in Manchester.
We have a top role up for grabs at a great home eCommerce retailer. They will be integral to the UX team and also the entire creative and technical team, all working towards delivering a world class e-commerce experience.
The UX Designer will be working across many brands in a hands-on capacity. They will work hard to improve conversion rates, customer experience and usability. They will be involved in some major incoming e-commerce projects within the business. The fit for this role will have a commercial mind and be highly creative with a portfolio of previous retail designs. This business offers great development opportunities and industry exposure!
Essentials for the role:
- Strong experience of multi-platform digital work over a minimum of 3 years
- Expert knowledge in the ecommerce customer journey.
- Previous experience and knowledge of UI design for desktop, tablet and mobile sites
- Understanding of usability and experience using A/B split testing platforms.
- Technical experience in user flows and other UX deliverables, creating wireframes from low to high fidelity, clickable prototypes, supported by solid communication skills
- Highly knowledgeable around the technical aspects of web design
- Ability to analyse data and interpret it providing insight where required
- High attention to detail and eye for accuracy
- Passion for UX and UI design and desire to execute excellent designs
Skills and Attributes
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite applications / Sketch.
- Proficient in prototyping packages e.g. Axure /InVision/Balsamiq
- Working knowledge of front-end development through HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and an understanding of conversion rate optimisation.
- Experience of an optimisation platform e.g. Maxymiser/Monetate/Qubit
This is a great opportunity to grow in your UX career and our client are keen to fill this position as soon as possible, so if it sounds like what you are looking for do not hesitate and apply today! Alternatively contact one of our award winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email email@example.com