Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Job Role
- Content Executive
A temporary Marketing and Communications Specialist job based in Birmingham paying between £24,000 - £32,000
Your new company
You will be working for a public sector organisation based in Birmingham City Centre paying £24,000 - £32,000 depending upon experience. This role has the potential to go permanent based on performance.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Pro-actively lead on marketing activity, including strategic development and implementation of concepts, exploiting the client's award winning status
- Roll-out rebranding across 300 sites
- Develop communications and write appropriate articles and editorials for website, and social media
- Lead on and manage the development and implementation of an in-house customer publication
- Assist in the writing of tender documentation
What you'll need to succeed
Your past experience in a similar role will lead to your success. You will be a highly versatile, well rounded marketer with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are also essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a great temporary opportunity with the potential to go permanent. You will also be paid a highly competitive salary of £24,000 - £32,000 pro rata.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Marketing and Communications Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly