Digital Account Manager
Role: Digital Account Manager
Salary: £30k - £35k
Location: Central London
Well established, award winning PR agency with head offices in central London, and further offices in the US and Europe, with a forward thinking attitude and a track record of innovative campaigns.
The agency has broad range of very well established clients from consumer technology, to global toy brands, to beer - a diverse range meaning you'll never get bored and career development options are vast! Their creative campaigns are fully integrated, with a thorough mix of PR, digital and social media.
As an agency, they are fun, friendly and supportive. They also believe that the work/life balance is hugely important, and will provide support and training for you to feel confident and happy in your career. As a Digital Account Manager, you will have excellent opportunities for progression in a rapidly growing, highly reputable agency.
The role - Digital Account Manager
The new Digital Account Manager will be an integral part of the team, devising and implementing award winning consumer and B2B digital marketing and social media campaigns.
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day account management of key consumer clients
- Devising and planning digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Running key social platforms and communities
- Contributing to new business proposals
- Developing marketing material and briefing designers
- Analysing campaigns and creating client reports
- Integrating campaigns across the wider business functions
The ideal new Digital Account Manager will have:
- Circa 3 years' experience in consumer and B2B social & digital campaigns
- Ideally experience within a PR agency, or an understanding of PR
- Strong social media campaign experience
- A strong understanding of search and SEO
- Proven analytics skills
- Experience working on new business pitches
The new Digital Account Manager will receive:
- £30k-35k basic salary - DOE
- Healthcare & pension scheme
- 21.5 days holidays plus 3.5 days Christmas break
- Birthday off
If you are interested in this Digital Account Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222.