Media Team Lead - Product
Media Team Lead - Product - paying up to £45k plus annual bonus
A newly created role for a Media Team Leader with Product experience to join a fast growing and industry leading Fintech organisation in Surrey. You will be responsible for establishing an effective best in class team and produce, multimedia product collateral and user documentation.
In return you will join an award winning industry leader with imminent expansion plans. Offering an excellent salary with a yearly company bonus scheme based on individual performance. An excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, contributory pension, PMI. Lovely modern working environment in central location. Easy to get to by public transport and lots of parking locally.
The role of the Media Team Lead - Product
- Produce market leading marketing collateral for all platforms, verticals and business units. This will showcase the company solutions and demonstrate strengths compared to competitors.
- Ensure that there a strong focus on the aesthetic design and usability of all collateral and documentation.
- Primary owner of all product documentation. This includes on-line and procedural help, knowledge bases, portals and training materials.
- Ensure that there a strong focus on the aesthetic design and usability of the documentation.
- Act as centre of excellence across the business on UX
- Produce sales and marketing collateral for all platforms, verticals and business units. Prototyping& UX
- User and release documentation. Deliverables include context sensitive, procedural, troubleshooting and ‘how-to’ help and business level material.
- Work with Training to develop and maintain a range of training deliverables including text-based tutorials, video-based demos and e-learning materials
Skills, Knowledge & Experience required for the Media Team Lead - Product
- Experience of building a library of multimedia product collateral evidenced through a portfolio of work
- Highly creative with a great eye for detail
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of working for a software company
- Experience of Content Management Systems
- Experience in agile methods
If you are interested in this role please apply with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and current situation. We wil acknowledge receipt of your application. A more comprehensive job description is available.