Digital Marketing Executive - B2C
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive /Online Marketing Executive looking for a change?
Do you have experience working in a fast moving environment?
Do you have experience in managing PPC & Affiliate Campaigns
Do you have broad Digital/Online Marketing?
Do you have an analytically mindset and want to drive forward the digital acquisition of new customers?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The company is looking for an Digital Marketing Executive /Online Marketing Executive to assist with the delivery of all acquisition marketing campaigns (PPC, SEO & Affiliate) across digital channels.
The company is a well-established insurance provider they are currently re-branding one of their brands and are looking for consumer facing marketers to really drive their new customer acquisition strategy. This brand is going through a major transformation both digitally and how they interact with their customers. They are poised for rapid growth over the next couple of years and are putting their digital marketing and analytics at the forefront of the business strategy.
Their mission is to become the number one consumer insurance company for Pet Insurance. They are going to build on their well-established customer base and use this as a springboard to engage with new potential customers.
This role will be within a team of 15 and be responsible driving all customer acquisition campaigns across Digital channels: PPC, SEO, DR Optimisation & Social.
As Senior Marketing Executive, you'll report to the Marketing Manager and play a fundamental role in supporting the Marketing Manager to manage and deliver the overall plan, as well as playing a lead role when it comes to our digital channel optimisation strategy. You'll naturally have a passion for digital marketing and possess broad channel knowledge, as well as having the confidence to make performance related recommendations.
Their culture is a dynamic and fun place to work, they are looking for driven, ambitious and analytically focused individuals to join their team and help them grow the business.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting with the execution of the digital marketing strategy to increase the volume of quality traffic to their website.You will join the UK Digital Marketing team and report directly into the Senior Marketing Manager and be responsible for:
-Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop the marketing plan and implementation of activities.
- Day to day running of digital acquisition channels including reporting, budget control, implementation and optimisation
- Optimisation of customer journey.
- Partner management of key aggregators to ensure targets are being met
- Regular and meaningful reporting on the success of the marketing initiatives undertaken
- Input into both tactical and long-term strategic marketing plans
- Ensuring marketing communications (email and print) are customer focused and consistent with the brand message.
- Take ownership of certain ad-hoc marketing projects from inception to delivery
The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach to Digital Marketing who can drive performance internally and get the best from agencies and affiliate networks.
The Digital Marketing Executive /Online Marketing Executive role requires the following experience:
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Consumer Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred but not essential.
- Proven performance Digital/Online marketing experience.
- Analytical Mindset - a strong ROI driven thought process.
- Experience of running or working within optimised campaigns
- Understanding of web analytics and working against KPI's
- Excellent direct marketing knowledge and proven experience delivering successful campaigns
- Strong agency management experience
- Experience managing campaigns against challenging acquisition targets
- Strong performance analytics skills
- High level of customer focus and understanding of customer needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work within the regulatory environment in which the business operates.
- Self-motivated & can-do attitude.
Title: Digital Marketing Executive /Online Marketing Executive - B2C - Insurance
Salary: £25k - £35k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable, Recruitment Experts. Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK's leading marketing recruitment agencies providing a truly consultative service. We adhere to the Blue Pelican Standards (www.bluepelican.com/about-us/blue-pelican-standards), assuring you of an enhanced level of service whether you deal with us as client or candidate.
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division