PPC Manager (In house - Automotive)
PPC Manager (Automotive)
Up to £35,000
The Company and PPC Manager Role
My client is an ecommerce retailer dedicated to the automotive industry. Founded in 2008, they have since rapidly grown and are now a company of 65 people, with their head office in North London.
They are seeking a PPC Manager, with hands-on experience of designing, running and evaluating PPC campaigns. The PPC Manager will become part of a strong marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. The successful candidate will have complete control of the PPC and performance marketing strategy, but will also work closely with the rest of marketing team across SEO, website optimisation, CRM, Content marketing, TV and radio, public relations and social media.
Key Responsibilities of the PPC Manager:
- Managing an annual PPC budget of over £1.5 million, including allocating and tracking spend and forecasting
- Managing the day-to-day search marketing activities across Google and Bing; including planning, implementation, evaluation and optimisation
- Implementing short and long-term strategies
- Working with the wider marketing team to grow and optimise the keyword portfolio
- Managing and tracking of paid social media campaigns, affiliate campaigns, direct mailings and other performance marketing activities
- Reporting back to the Head of Marketing and CEO on performance and strategies
Requirements for the PPC Manager:
- 2+ years' experience managing Paid Search programs
- A proven track-record of devising and optimising PPC campaigns
- Experience managing large budget PPC campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret large data sets
- A good understanding of wider digital marketing strategies
PPC Manager Salary: circa £35,000
If you could be interested in the PPC Manager role, please get in touch to find out more! You can send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1222.