Senior BD Executive (Capital Markets) - US Law Firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development specialist to join a leading US law firm to carry out practice support and business development activities for the Capital Markets practices in London and Europe and to also work with the New York team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining Business Development plans, to include identifying key clients and targets
- Drafting credentials and pitches
- Managing data held on key clients, especially on InterAction
- Carrying out research and analysis, including competitor analysis, key clients, practices and sectors
- Identifying and communicating new business opportunities
- Supporting cross-selling initiatives
- Leading and contributing to pan-European business development projects
- Drafting client communications
- Overseeing contact and mailing lists for key clients
- Working with the Communications Co-ordinator on profile raising and thought-leadership initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with a minimum of five years' experience in a marketing or BD position in an international legal firm, ideally in a Capital Markets practice, or other international professional services environment, to include previous pitch support and events management experience. An analytical mind, excellent communication and project management skills and the ability to deal at the highest levels within the firm from day one are also pre-requisites of the role of Senior BD Executive (Capital Markets).
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC