Events Assistant/Manager to start immediately for a the short term Central East London.£16-22 per hour
This is a short term role to assist in a particular busy time for the organisation. This role reports into the Head of Events and will be ongoing until the 16th of December.
Looking for candidates to start ASAP. This role will pay £16-£22 per hour ltd. The role is a 5 day a week position but will involve working some Saturdays.
This is a frontline customer facing role in a target-driven commercial environment that requires strong event delivery, smart presentation and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The role has a direct impact on customer satisfaction and commercial income and repeat sales. Requires motivation, ownership and accountability by the role holder. The ideal candidate will have experience of Kinetic software and 360 events - Event preparation and delivery with a strong customer focus and a conference or university background would be helpful. The main duties are:-
- 360 delivery of events.
- Check all event details on the system, to ensure that all necessary services have been booked by the Sales team.
- Deciding on venues and services to be offered to client, negotiating contracts including discounts and refunds, appropriately responding to customer complaints related to immediate operational service delivery on the day of their event and providing information about SLAs and terms & conditions.
- Working with commercial services across all hierarchical levels
- Liaising with staff of all commercial services to coordinate customer events
- Liaising with and influencing regular contracted commercial, day conference clients.
- To timely and accurately disseminate information about client requirements and special needs to commercial services.
- To act on customer enquiries, recommending suitable venues and services, following up within the timeframe and to standard specified.
- To proactively seek customer feedback and disseminate it to commercial services.
- To record all customer information on Kinetics Kx, and to use procedures and processes in place to ensure the database is accurate, complete and up-to-date at all times.
- To undertake clerical/administrative tasks related to the role.
- To welcome customers on the day of their event, ensuring they can easily find their venue and related facilities.
- To provide customers information about the organisation, its venues and facilities, and the local area on the day(s) of the event.
- To ensure all services booked are delivered on the day of the event, on time, and to the standard agreed with the customer.
- To trouble-shoot where necessary and possible, informing services of any mistakes and/or shortcomings of service delivery.
- To proactively seek verbal customer feedback on the day(s) of their event, record it, and forward it to the management.
- To ensure all customers receive a feedback form, and are aware of other feedback channels available. Print new forms as necessary.
- To coordinate parking for larger groups and arrange parking permits for qualifying guests.
Please do contact me ASAP if you are interested in this position with an up-to-date CV