Paid Search Manager
The successful applicant will be ultimately responsible for the day to day management of numerous, high quality, paid search / retargeting projects across the business, from inception to completion; in collaboration with the wider marketing team.
This role is extremely progressive with the opportunity to truly make your mark on the business' digital offering and progress your career. This role will suit a proven paid search specialist with experience from within either an agency or client-side environment.
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Continually devising, developing and delivering multiple paid search / advertising campaigns.
- Delivering on all aspects of paid advertising, pay per click / PPC and retargeting.
- Contributing to bidding strategies.
- Building and maintaining existing PPC accounts.
- Acting as a company specialist on anything concerning Paid Channels / PPC.
- Undertaking market research and competitor analysis of paid search, display and retargeting to establish and identify new opportunities.
- Regular test planning and coding.
- Regular collaboration with the marketing team to ensure brand continuity and user experience.
- Detailed analysis and reporting of campaigns.
- Budget Management.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Proven track record within paid search / advertising / PPC / retargeting.
- End-to-end campaign management experience.
- Testing and coding experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organised.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong keywords / Google AdWords knowledge.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.