IT PROJECT MANAGER!
IT Project Manager
Project Management / Stakeholder Management / Requirements Gathering / Whole Project Lifecycle
BASED ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF CHESTER, WE ARE ONE OF THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT FINANCE PROVIDERS IN THE UK. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER TO SUCCESSFULLY ENGAGE IN MULTIPLE INITIATIVES SIMULTANIOUSLY.
- Previous experience working on BAU change management
- Previously worked in an Agile environment
- Able to create detailed project plans using natural language
- Excellent company rewards scheme and benefits package
- Proficiency in Project Management / Stakeholder Management / Requirements Gathering / Whole Project Lifecycle
- Call Katie Donoghue on 0161 694 7999 / 07557 674 904 or email your CV to Katie.email@example.com
We are an award winning, independent provider of finance solutions that helps small to medium enterprises through a wealth of knowledge and a consistent strive for excellence in all of our work. We understand business' needs and supply solutions where traditional methods are no longer an option. We are now looking for an innovative Project Manager with experience in Project Management / Stakeholder Management / Requirements Gathering / Whole Project Lifecycle.
Sourced by: @ITJobs_NW - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies in the North West.
WHO ARE WE?
We are an organisation that understands that growth and profitability will only be achieved by investing in quality staff members. We recognise that delivering excellence to the customer should be the core focus of all that we do and as a result of this we have cemented ourselves as market leaders. We are looking to enhance our team with an experienced Project Manager with experience in Project Management / Stakeholder Management / Requirements Gathering / Whole Project Lifecycle.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
With your impressive background and experience in Project Management / Stakeholder Management / Requirements Gathering / Whole Project Lifecycle you must be capable of managing initiatives simultaneously, including working as part of an Agile environment. An in depth understanding of software development life cycle models will be key to your success here, as well as a proven record of successfully implementing software projects. Here you will be responsible for translating customer needs into application requirements while thinking logically with creative problem solving. You should be able to work independently and to tight timescales.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE….
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Project, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to be flexible within your role with the ability to adapt from Project Manager to Project Partner dependent on the project.
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies are essential with PMI, ACP, CSM or similar preferred
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to maintain complete confidentially around business projects
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please call me on 0161 694 7999 / 07557 674 904. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit between 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on twitter @SearchableKatie or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Katie Donoghue in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Project Management / Stakeholder Management / Requirements Gathering / Whole Project Lifecycle.