Digital Project Manager, London - £30,000
A leading digital design and build agency are on the lookout for a Project Manager to join the team, the agency work with a wide range of international clients creating cutting edge digital solutions that help clients achieve business aims, they work on forward thinking, high quality digital projects and need creative, entrepreneurial talent to help them continue to grow.
The role will involve managing the delivery of multiple digital projects at the same time. The core of the agencies work is web and app design and build so knowledge of the delivery process of web and app build projects will be vital. You will work closely with the technical and design teams to make sure all projects are delivered on time, on budget and within client brief, projects will range in size from smaller quick turnaround builds to larger, more complex projects. The agency is always looking for new tech and trends to utilise and need candidates who are keen to work on ground breaking digital builds and solutions.
The role will also involve elements of account management, you will have the support of the client service team however candidates will need to be confident speaking with clients, managing expectations through delivery and assisting the client service team with project feasibility.
Ideal candidates will come from a digital design and build background, preferably agency. They will need experience managing the delivery of cutting edge digital projects, a good technical background and an agile approach. The confidence to work closely with clients will also be important.
- Plan and manage the delivery of innovative and effective digital products / solutions
- Help clients understand technical digital solutions
- Understand clients business aims – act as a digital consultant
- Preparation of cost estimates, project plans and scoping documents
- Write creative and development briefs
- Schedule and manage workflow in the agency’s studio
- Liaise with clients to ensure specifications and requirements are understood on both sides
- Brief project amends to both design and development teams
- Work with the development team during testing and deployment to ensure all requirements have been met
- Manage delivery of multiple projects
- Keeping up to date with digital trends and technology
- Strong agency background and should be confident in project managing complex web based and application builds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an aptitude for building and managing relationships
- Highly-organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage the project scoping phase, liaising with clients and documenting user requirements
- Ability to give input into the technical planning of the project and then to schedule, allocate resources and brief relevant design and development teams
- Experience of working with numerous stakeholders, supervising project teams, and resolving conflicting interests when necessary, while maintaining the integrity of the product
- Enthusiasm for the potential application of new technologies
- Experience of producing project documentation - including sitemaps/user journeys, wireframes, functional specifications, budgets and schedules
- Good presentation skills and proficiency with PowerPoint/ Keynote
- Confidence to brief design and development teams and convey requirements in a precise manner
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial PM who enjoys managing the delivery of innovative digital projects. It will be a varied and fast paced role with lots of scope for the right candidate. If you are interested please do get in touch for some more details.