Ecommerce Data Analyst
Daniel Marks is very excited to be working with a leading Lifestyle client looking for a talented eCommerce Data Analyst to join their dynamic Digital & Marketing team.
In this newly created role you will contribute to the digital strategy by analysing data insights and providing information for decision making purposes for increasing sales and retention.
As the Ecommerce Data Analyst you will be pivotal in the development and delivery of a number of digital initiatives across all channels. You will also support the delivery of a best in class end to end customer journey, and understand the connections between offsite and onsite traffic.
Core Responsibilities and Activities
- Develop customer insight for the multichannel business, provide the team with meaningful and actionable information on customer behaviours to further improve retention and conversion
- Work with the marketing and retail teams to build a connected customer data set with the ultimate aim of providing a single view of the customer
- Understand and interpret data provided by machine learning to work on the roll out of personalisation and dynamic content for the website and email
- Interpret and provide insight into customer behaviour across all touch points with a focus on commercially sensitive pages such as basket and checkout
- Identify and prioritise areas for improvement through in- depth analysis, recommend the most appropriate solutions, assisting in implementation and including assessment of potential business impact
- Create and maintain Ecommerce funnel reports across specific areas (check out, abandonment, bounce) and device types and cross-device journeys
- Identify, implement and manage tools and technologies relating to customer journeys such as Moz, Tableau, Hotjar, SEO monitor and enhanced/universal analytics
- Provide analysis of lifecycle campaigns, product performance, conversions, promotional impact and competitor trends
- Take a lead role in developing an attribution model for all acquisition and assistance channels and sources
- Apply statistical analysis to the customer database and provide user segmentation for email and direct mail purposes
Communication and Teamwork
- Maintain and create regular reporting within the business, to meet business requirements, and review reporting requirements on a regular basis, to ensure reports stay relevant with clearly defined actions
- Work collaboratively with our development partner/agency to work on enhancements to our front and back end systems
- Work with the content team to improve keywords, tags and search terms for product, category and landing pages
- Support the business in testing new functionality or features thoroughly prior to a live release
- Preferably experience working as an analyst within a fast paced Ecommerce customer-focused environment
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work independently and within a highly collaborative team
- Strong analytical background but also creative with excellent attention to detail
- Very high level of numeracy and advanced excel skills
- Google Universal Analytics knowledge with Enhanced Ecommerce highly desirable
- SQL and Magento experience desired
- Highly organised, technically-minded with excellent communication skills
- Proactive and ready to approach challenges with fresh thinking
- Results focused and self-motivated
- Personable and approachable
If this is you - please email your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to Negah Amiri at Daniel Marks.