Online Category Visual Merchandiser – Ecommerce
My client are a leading multi-channel company, well-known for their unique and stylish gifting options, looking for an Online Visual Merchandiser to take responsibility of their category within the commercial team.
This creative brand have changed the face of online retailing since they began!
- Selecting products (within your category) for exposure across the site – including category pages, campaigns, emails and marketing material
- Increasing conversion, Customer Experience and Driving Sales
- Ensuring products are tagged into their collections
- Ability to monitor the performance of categories
- Working closely with Head of Category and Category managers to drive product strategy
- Using your visual eye to communicate with the creative team on photoshoots, from a commercial aspect
- At least 18 months experience within an ecommerce environment
- Strong visual awareness and attention to detail
- Experience of CMS
- Ability to process and analyse data
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines
If you have the relevant ONLINE VISUAL MERCHANDISING experience and skill for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-45248
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help!