Senior Category Manager (Team Leader role)
Are you an experienced Senior Category Manager looking for a role within an entrepreneurial environment where you can really make a difference? Based Central London
Our client is a global FMCG supplier with an all new industry changing product offering just about to be launched in the UK market.
Their brands are currently in significant YoY growth and their category, marketing and sales departments are being heavily invested in. Category Marketing is at the centre of their business.
As a business they are able to offer you a high level of autonomy balanced with a team focussed culture. If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact then this could be the one for you!
• Lead and develop your team of direct reports to build and deliver category strategy
• Category Vision and lead Range Reviews & Category Performance Reviews
• Work to develop continuous reporting solutions for these customers’ incl. Category scorecards
• Develop objective space to sales recommendations and ensuring this is aligned to range review objectives and Category Vision growth opportunities
• Develop best in class merchandising guidelines
• You will have the ability to look at consumer needs as a source of inspiration, with proven sales and marketing experience and a track record of achievement.
• Your approach must be very analytical in order to influence the category agenda.
• A forward thinking, flexible attitude is vital and you must have the drive and resilience to succeed and be able to work from you own initiative.
• You will have proven category management experience working within the FMCG industry
• Line management experience would be beneficial but not a must have
• The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV's to email@example.com
If you do not hear back within 7 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.