Your new company
Your new company is a leading media company based in London. A new opportunity has just come about to the join the team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the product roadmap, coordinating feature-set development within the E&T team and with the wider development teams as appropriate.
- Working with the scrum team within an agile framework to deliver iterations and updates each sprint.
- Working with cross-department teams, including editorial, commercial, data & transactions and marketing, to gather and define stakeholder requirements, benefits and prioritisation
- Championing the customer experience within the business; be the voice of the customer at all stages of development.
- Work with the wider product & development team to improve our products and our processes
- Working with the development and product leads to migrate the RadioTimes.com site, including the Offers section, to our new platform
- Monitor success of features with digital KPIs. Analyse the multiple streams of data and share learnings to wider team
What you'll need to succeed
- Product management experience of a digital product or product portfolio
- Ecommerce product experience is highly desirable
- Understanding of and passion for creating great customer experiences for both internal and external customers
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work for a leading media company, as well as a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.