ECOMMERCE ADMIN ASSISTANT
An exciting junior opportunity has come up for an E-commerce admin assistant to aid a flourishing ecommerce business in Manchester.
The role of the ecommerce admin is to assist with content across all ecommerce trading sites to ensure product is maximised to its full potential through planning, content and photography. A great opportunity for someone to kick off their career in ecommerce.
Content and Trading
- Categorizing products in line with company needs and guidelines in a matter that maximizes sales on all trading sites
- Cross referencing and checking trading sites
- Assist in submitting all completed content to relevant parties in line with critical path
- Review all on site content to be sure publish is optimized and correct in line with allocations
- Performing regular checks to be sure all products are available for purchase
- Action any additional product placements on transactional sites to optimize sales
- Assist both internal and external teams with promotional activity in the form of on-site merchandising, banners and homepages
- Raising tickets and communicating with external teams to resolve issues on trading sites
- Capture competitors information to build historical data on trade
- Updating site in line with promotional strategy
- Assisting in collate reports for trade and ad hoc meetings
- Follow critical path to be sure deadlines are meet
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.