DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
As Digital Marketing Executive is would be your responsibility to manage content and promotional strategy across all ecommerce trading sites to ensure product is maximised to its full potential through planning, content photography and marketing.
The role will also require focus on product as this is a fast moving high SKU content focused business with key seasons requiring more product focus than others.
The role is a very traditional Ecommerce Trading role reporting to the Head of Ecommerce and working with Ecommerce Admin to manage product loads as well as utilising all current and planned ecommerce channels to drive forward sales of the Jon Richard brand across all its partners.
- Compile and manage promotional calendar for group websites
- Work with agencies to brief out any campaigns across channels
- Work with Partners to report on current trading and any new trading initiatives across the group
- Track and report on performance across all company website
- Push current offers out to multiple partners
- Work with Digital Marketing Partners to drive sales across PPC, Marketplaces, Affiliates, Display and other channel
- Monitor and report on campaign performance as well as manage weekly promotional activity
- Recommend new initiatives to drive sales across own and partner websites
- Helping ecommerce admin with day to day management of product including photography and uploading descriptions and new product
- Write content for transactional sites in line with company needs and guidelines in a matter that maximizes sales
- Write and submit copy and imagery across all online channels including Blog, Social channels etc.
- Identify additional sales opportunities for product placements on all transactional sites (Debenhams etc.)
- Performing regular checks to be sure all in stock products are available for purchase
- Plan, maintain and communicate critical path for samples and content due dates based on the needs of the business
- Maintain and communicate promotional activity both internally and externally in the form of on site merchandising, banners and homepages
- Raising tickets and communicating with external teams to resolve issues on trading sites
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft programmes (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
- Good team working skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to use initiative
- Highly Organised
- Knowledge of PPC and Online Marketing techniques
- Fashion background / Jewellery background
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.